Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
This is a part-time position with the opportunity for full-time employment.
MEGO is hiring for a bookkeeper / administrative assistant to support our operations.
What will you be doing?
- Performing all basic bookkeeping tasks: entering and organizing A/P and A/R files
- Reconciling bank and vendor statements
- Sorting and processing receipts, invoices, payment authorizations, and other related documents
- Assisting with general administrative procedures
- Managing incoming and outgoing communications, including: courier, fax, mail, email, and phone
- Updating and maintaining e-commerce site content as needed
- Creating requested reports through QuickBooks and other
- Aid in research and compilation on information as needed
Who are you and what do you need?
- Flexible work schedule
- Experience working with QuickBooks
- Experience in bookkeeping/accounting related field
- Completed or is completing an educational program in accounting/business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Part-Time (with opportunity for full-time employment)
To apply: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Bookkeeper / Admin Assistant
About Mego Enterprises Inc.
MEGO is luxury travel goods retailer located in downtown Vancouver. To ensure that every explorer can travel with comfort and style, our selection includes products from premium brands such as Rimowa, Tumi, and Briggs and Riley.
Local candidates only:
- Vancouver, BC
- Diploma/Certificate in related field